Old September 26th 17, 09:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Oudie Supplemental Power Pack

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 2:31:19 AM UTC+2, Roy B. wrote:
Friends:
I am looking for a supplemental power pack that is easily rechargeable, reasonably compact, and will run my Oudie for 5+ hours on a single charge. Any suggestions?
ROY

I am using a very generic one I bought online called 'UNIFUN'. It has 10,400mAh plus a built in LED flashlight, in case you have to land in the dark! ;-)
The size is just about the same than the Oudie and I connect the two with a short power cable and Velcro. Never ran out of juice on even the longest flights.
Uli
'AS'