Old May 2nd 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Default Nevada governor to bill Fossett widow for search expenses

Mxsmanic wrote in
news
Kloudy via AviationKB.com writes:

Jeez. Ain't it enough she lost her husband?
Worse than that, she'll probably never know how,when or why without
closure. In my experience that sets folks up for some special kinda
suffering.

There's still the matter of the greater good. The state went
overboard looking for him, and that was very expensive. It's true
that they should have probably asked for her consent if they planned
to charge her for it.

Sure Fossett was wealthy but is my wife gonna get a bill for SAR if I
bail in the hills?

If it costs millions of dollars, maybe.

Joe Bob don't like it...nope not one little bit.

Be safe and nobody will have to search for you.

You are a total ****ing retard Anthony. Put your head back up your ass and
inhale. That's all you're good for.