Old April 14th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.piloting

Default WANTED: Contract Commercial Pilot -

In rec.aviation.piloting Matt Barrow wrote:
WANTED: Contract Commercial Pilot - Availability: IMMEDIATE

Thank you, Matt for posting this information. I hope you find some
young, deserving pilot that you can train to your standards and help
you use aviation to run your business.

While I have most of the requirements in spades, sadly, I have less
than 100 hours in the A36. I'm sure that is waiverable, as I teach
mountain flying for BPPP, Colorado Pilots Association, Civil Air
Patrol and have over 6,000 hours with over 2,000 hours flying the
Colorado and nearby mountains.

But, don't jump yet. I'm back full time at Hewlett-Packard, 8-5,
M-F, so I'm only available nights and weekends... and you have a
business to run.

A hearty "Thank you for posting about an avitaion topic in an
aviation news group(s)"!

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/