Old November 4th 18, 12:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
joet5[_2_]

Default Need help ID'ing these - File 01 of 14 - 104.jpg

Traitor.

On Sat, 03 Nov 2018 18:46:18 +0100, DAN wrote:

wrote:

I do have trouble finding the reliance of these thought provoking fine
images. However, if Stormin (Marxist) Norman can spout his inane crap here,
I can't see why you can't counter with some truth.

Maybe because when Norman acts like an asshole it is already bad enough, and
abpa will not be any more enjoyable if others join him and go asshole too?

Obviously Norman deserves the same **** as he doles out so insistently.
But do we all deserve that too?

Surely there is a better place than abpa for getting back at Norman...