Old November 9th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_3_]

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

Jay:

My personal observations are that you and Mary are some of the most genteel,
warm, and non-threatening people that I have ever met or spoken with. It is
not your fault that some bone head old fart is hypersensitive, and you
should not take it personally. He is the one with the problem, not you.

Of course, it is upsetting, and ruins your day, but you took the higher
moral road and did nothing wrong. He is the one who should feel bad for
having hurt and insulted a potential customer. It was rude on his part.
Flying is a hobby that most of us do for enjoyment- I tell people that if I
need to get stressed over something I can always go back to work rather than
stay at the airport.

On the other hand, maybe you should go back to the FBO in central Iowa that
had the beautiful woman behind the counter- what was the identifier again?

Good luck. Still checking on the date for the MKE airshow.