Old June 19th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Venus Airships / by Brad Guth

On Jun 19, 6:39 am, Damien Valentine wrote:
On Jun 14, 8:05 am, BradGuth wrote:

Do you have anything the least be topic constructive, such as
pertaining to the R&D of rigid composite airships?

Do you?

Yes I have lots to offers, but unlike your all-knowing self, I do not
have 100% of all the exact right answers.

See, here's the thing that bugs me. This thread didn't start out
bad. You have actual numbers (though I have no idea how accurate they
are); you mention the Landis aerostat concept. But then Liberator and
Hagar jump on the topic immediately, hold out the bait...and you go
straight for it, turning what could have been an actual engineering
discussion into a rant about "Zionist NAZI wizards".

You already know that I'm only returning the favor, with all the love
and affection that I can muster. So, what's your point?

To your credit, you have occassionally tried to steer the thread back
into relevant areas, but then you turn right around and push your
DARPA conspiracy theory again. The title of this thread is "Venus
Airships", right? Then talk about Venus airships! Leave your ideas
about government persecution to another thread. (Preferably in
another newsgroup.)

Where are your supposed good numbers, ideas, R&D or of whatever's
DARPA need-to-know about the complex applications of a composite rigid
airship as intended for accomplishing Venus?

Or would your rather pretend the past of dastardly deeds never
happened?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth