Old June 27th 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Venus Airships / by Brad Guth

On Jun 18, 3:32 pm, wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:13 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 14, 8:07 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 12, 8:24 am, wrote:

On Jun 11, 5:01 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 11, 3:48 pm, wrote:

On Jun 11, 4:44 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 11, 2:06 pm, wrote:

On Jun 11, 7:23 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 10, 3:14 pm, wrote:

On Jun 9, 11:30 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 9, 7:28 pm, wrote:

incoherent babble snipped

Wow, fruitcake and it isn't even Christmas yet!

Was that one scripted within your DARPA Old Testament?

What exactly have you constructively contributed to this or any other
topic?

BradGuthBrad_GuthBrad.GuthBradGuth

What is the topic? Bizarre discussions about imaginary balloons on
Venus while tripping on acid?

Your insurmountable nayism is noted, as are your ulterior motives of
topic/author stalking on behalf of DARPA damage-control.

We're going to put you in charge of FEMA. Since it's worth less than
used toilet paper as is, what possible harm could you do?

-BradGuthBrad_GuthBrad.GuthBradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Wow, I am working for DARPA? Hmmm, where is my paycheck. I'll have
to give them a call!

You really should do just that, because without your brown-nosed
expertise they'd be seriously screwed. If DARPA didn't already have a
"dean" minion, they'd sure as hell need to invent one.

Of course, yourself and others of your kind find nothing the least be
wrong or even skewed with any part of the ongoing administration, or
with those of their insider war-for-profit partners in crimes against
humanity, so what's the difference?

I bet you wouldn't even care if motor fuel went for $10/gallon. (it's
already more than half that much if you need to burn diesel)

-BradGuthBrad_GuthBrad.GuthBradGuth- Hide quoted text -

No, I do care that it is that high. I am making a killing selling oil
from the well I drilled in my back yard...

Very good, as then you'll not mind WWIII. In fact, if you play your
crude oil cards just right, WWIII will only make you a whole lot
richer and otherwise Zionist faith-based powerful. At the same time
you'd also be putting a big-ass smile on Hitlers face (neat trick
considering he's dead).

BTW, not that you'd care, but did you hear that most recent NPR
report of the forthcoming "severe inflation"?

-BradGuthBrad_GuthBrad.GuthBradGuth- Hide quoted text -

A personal oil well is the world's best hedge against inflation...

Why not simply call yourself ENRON, or ExxonMobil ??

BTW, why is DARPA and their army of brown-nosed minions so upset about
this topic?

-BradGuthBrad_GuthBrad.GuthBradGuth- Hide quoted text -

What makes you think that DARPA gives a crap about this topic? I
doubt that they care... sounds like delusions of grandeur on your
part.

It's their internet/usenet that became our public newsgroups, as
hosted by Google/NOVA and a few other servers.

If I were in charge of our DARPA (aka CIA/MI5/NSA/FBI plus a good
dozen other spook and mole capable agencies along with their faith-
based puppeteers), I too would be doing serious damage-control right
about now.

Why are the newsgroup "gold stars" terminated?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth