Old July 11th 17, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bertvaneyken

Default Libelle

Bought my libelle 13j ago also from an 'importer', he even claimed someone flew it after he bought it. Not registered on a glider pilot nor any trace of the "testflight". Google cache and plain old Phone learned that he had bought te libelle €4500 less than he had it for sale.
By then he knew the gliding world is too small and he dropped the price to a reasonable level.

The e-libelle might indeed rise the price somewhat but the mod will be expensive anyway.

I overhauled my libelle, did the 4000hr check, fitted winglets and know them inside out ... but this one will need a LOT of work to look acceptable, not mentioning the parts to be replaced/overhauled. Only interesting if one wants to put a lot of his own time in it and enjoying a great old ship.