Old February 26th 14, 07:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SSA US Team Committee Election

Hello all SSA Members:

Just wanted to remind everyone that the US Team Committee election ends tomorrow (Feb 27th). Please go to http://adamsfive.com/a5soaring/surveys.php and cast your vote if you wish to have your voice heard on future issues related to the US Soaring Team. Read the candidates statements and then place your vote.

I am running, so I definitely have a dog in this fight and would appreciate your vote, but both candidates bring much passion and ideas to the table for guiding our US Soaring Teams forward.

Thank You,
Tim S. McAllister EY