Old April 3rd 18, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default So much for straight-out fights...

I am with Tom. I post to additional places such as crosscountry.aero but OLC is still the de facto online place to post flights, and will probably remain so.
The recent change has no impact on OLC classic/plus which is what most of us are using, at least in the US. I rarely look at the OLC speed and OLC league, I don’t see much value in them, and even less now with the new rule.
BTW for those looking at additional places to post, I find crosscountry.aero far superior to skylines. Last I checked you couldn’t adjust your start point in skyline so your distance would be calculated based on skyline guess of your release point, which if it was wrong, you couldn’t change it. Maybe they finally provided this option as OLC and crosscountry do. Crosscountry also has an electronic logbook for small subscription fee which is the only online logbook I am aware of.

Ramy