Old May 2nd 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
flynrider via AviationKB.com

Default It only takes one...

Kyle Boatright wrote:

So the airplane behind him (another Cessna) had to fly the same B-52
pattern, the Grumman behind *him* had to fly a B-47 pattern, and I followed
with a B-29 pattern. Two inbound aircraft recognized that the traffic
pattern was a mess and opted to do loiter outside the pattern to let things
correct themselves.

If he'd just kept on going, would you guys have kept on following? If
someone ahead of me is flying 2.5 miles beyond the normal downwind, I turn
base. I'll be tying up the airplane before he gets back.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)