Old May 2nd 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kyle Boatright

Default It only takes one...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
We shall term this the "McNicoll effect", for while being entirely
within the bounds of the law, was being a complete ass and mucking it up
for the rest of us.

Excellent. Well done.

Actually, I think you are really on to something here. This newly
coined phenomenon could explain much about what happens in the air --
and on the ground.

In fact, this "McNicoll Effect" just might explain everything that is
wrong with our society -- and even the world! There is so much of
this sort of thing going on -- often completely unexplained -- that
some sort of a blanket explanation was just begging to be discovered.
And you did it!

Dang, Gnu, you may have just tipped the sociological and political
world on its ear today -- good show!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck

Outstanding work by both of you, particularly the Gnu. I have witnessed the
McNicoll Effect in this forum frequently. I was able to quickly identify the
root cause, but never came up with an appropriate name for it. Or at least
one that was suitable for a public forum.

KB