Old July 8th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_3_]

Default Hardest approach flown so far

No EFB- paper all the way. The surrounding terrain is pretty intimidating,
with lots of red areas on the Garmin terrain page on either side of the
approach. I was given the slam dunk approach by Center, but it certainly
added a lot to the work load.

Still carry the EFB as a back up in case we divert to an airport where I
don't have paper. Recently travelled from Wisconsin to Portland, and then
back, and the following week made a trip to Vermont. It's a lot of charts to
buy and lug around, and it seems like fewer FBO's carry them these days.

Of course, the trip ended up being right in the middle of a revision cycle,
so this required even more paper. Still not comfortable using the EFB as a
primary chart source.