Old December 8th 03, 08:24 PM
Mark James Boyd

In article . net,
John Shelton wrote:
I will see if the CCSC would like to print some shirts, pick a design and
sell them. This time of the year, the tow pilot cannot afford store-bought
meat so he may do it. I could tell him that a $15 tow is too cheap but I
won't.

John,

I vote for the "Yo soy un piloto" shirts. They totally crack me up.
And we GOT to get an answering machine on that phone line with
the message in english, spanish, and chinese (for our international
visitors).

And for chrissake shut up about the cheap tows already.
If you feel guilty, bring him a ham or a turkey or something.