Old December 5th 16, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Interesting development for Nephi UT

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:28:52 PM UTC-7, Craig Funston wrote:

Given the small market for flying cars I'm hopeful this new use will be compatible with current soaring operations.

Yes, We are very hopefull as well. Many local glider pilots have spoken with this guy as well as club officers and he is very receptive to working with us. The other business on the field (Skydivers) has been helpful in the past.