Old December 6th 16, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

Default Interesting development for Nephi UT

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 1:44:23 PM UTC-6, Ron Gleason wrote:
On Monday, 5 December 2016 12:50:46 UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:28:52 PM UTC-7, Craig Funston wrote:

Given the small market for flying cars I'm hopeful this new use will be compatible with current soaring operations.

Yes, We are very hopefull as well. Many local glider pilots have spoken with this guy as well as club officers and he is very receptive to working with us. The other business on the field (Skydivers) has been helpful in the past.

The person purchased the hangar just to the south of the City hangar and the fuel facilities across the ramp from the hangar. They are moving from the Spanish Fork airport, north of Nephi, and plan on basing their business of selling, maintaining and offering instruction for gyrocopters. I also heard that he is also going to be running the FBO.

Yes multiple folks and parties have met and spoken with this person, everything sounds positive.

All of the "flying" cars I have seen are either complete vaporware, or a crappy plane, and a ****tier car.

Peter