Old September 1st 05, 12:05 AM
Dave Stadt

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:13:26 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote in
W1iRe.295446$_o.49447@attbi_s71::

I wonder if the insurance companies (and the federal government) will
FINALLY wake up to the fact that building permanent structures below
sea-level in a hurricane zone is folly?

I can understand how your computer malfunctions might be obliquely
construed as aviation related, on-topic, for this newsgroup, but I
completely fail to see how the subject of this article differs from
obnoxious spam. Or has this newsgroup become Jay's sandbox?

I'd much rather it become Jay's sandbox than your septic tank.