Old June 27th 16, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Nationals - who cares?

good thread - it got me thinking.

I have to believe somewhere there is a journalism program at a college or a student majoring in journalism / marketing that would find our sport a great topic for projects to get credit.

To take a topic few people know about, yet is so eye catching (you just have to look at any gliding photos) - is sort of a great excersis in journalisim - we just have to find it - so I am going to write a few collges close to our next contest in Sept - will let you know if it works

We did have a local paper come out to the airport a few weeks age at club class nationals.

WH