Old October 7th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C. Massey

Default Flying School in Florida / Texas

"houstondan" wrote in message
ups.com...
easy and cheap....call this number 713-693-5000

dan

I second that number. That's a great place. Be sure to say hi to Jack.

Killol wrote:
Hello Everyone...

I'm looking for flying schools in florida and texas, but not just to
search on the websites.... I'd like to get some first hand information
if anyone has, about particular flying clubs...
Could you just tell me where you've done your flying or where you've
heard that there is good flying and instruction? I'm looking for
something not too expensive, you know...

If you have any information could you let me know?

Thanks a lot!

Killol

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0640-5, 10/07/2006
Tested on: 10/7/2006 11:37:15 AM