Old April 17th 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Airspace Violations OLC

When someone passes you on the highway doing 15 over the speed limit,
do you call 911 and sic the coppers on him?

15 KPH we have speed cameras and radar and lidar for that!

If you see your neighbour
in a sleazy bar about to get lucky, do you call his wife?

I don't hang out in sleazy bars do you!

As a former PI the wife normally paid to find out they called me.

The saying "Mind your own business" comes to mind!

Yes just like the USA minding everyone else's business the world police.

Next time a jet on descent into Australia's busiest airport sucks a glider
through its engine don't forget to dial 000

Kirk
66