Old June 5th 16, 02:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Candid Sky Productions

Default Wacky Tracky

Agree Noel, but the swearing doesn't bother me. :-) A couple things, people need to grow up and be able to take advice when it's given that way. Not take it as it's always an attack. Also I agree with the eagerness to be critical. Seems like more and more of the big dollar, every bell and whistle people think just because they have the best of the best they can spout out at folks and be critical. Happens in other areas of sport, hobby and life also just not soaring. Dealing with snotty spoiled people is nothing new. And the internet has brought on a new forum for that because they are much tougher behind the computer screen than in person. And when it comes to a face to face confrontation well let me tell you from experience they turn into 'minnie mouse" Oh of course they would never admit that online or to anyone :-) You guys have a good weekend soaring and be safe.