Old July 17th 03, 08:57 PM
Jim Weir

Seems you gon' have one hell of an airplane. I'd probably take that sucker to
Reno and race it if I were you. I can put you in touch with a person that has
raced Glassasses at Reno for some years.

Jim

(Fastglasair)

-I wanted to look at the big picture of harnessing all that HP. I do plan to do
-some aerobatics also. I do have an inverted fuel and oil system as well as an
-oil accumulator to maintain oil pressure during knife edge flight, since I do
-not have a counterweighted prop.
-
-Dan (FastGlasair)
-