Old June 2nd 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cavedweller

Default Sky High Av gas **** you off?

On Jun 2, 9:36 am, SOS wrote:
"The Saudi Sycophants"

Wake up America. .................It's time we use our own oil.

Based upon seismic data acquired last winter, Kodiak Energy
announced plans to proceed with a multi-well drilling
program in its Grandview Hills-Little Chicago EL413.

Kodiak's Little-Chicago is part of an area in northern
Alberta that geologists estimate contains up to 40 billion
barrels of crude oil. NOTE: I said crude oil not oil sands!
This is the lower-cost stuff that's pumped right out of
the ground. And just to put it in perspective, 40 billion
barrels is about 15% of all the oil in Saudi Arabia, or a
third of all the oil in Iran!

And the formal occupation begins when?