Old June 2nd 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default Sky High Av gas **** you off?

SOS wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Jun 2, 6:36 am, SOS wrote:
"The Saudi Sycophants"

Not since the Vanderbilt's and Carnegie's and their opulent
robber baron era of the 1800's have "We the People"
been controlled by "We the Few". The oil SCAM being
perpetrated on the American people by the Bush
Administration is the greatest crime we have known in nearly
one hundred years. It may only be surpassed by the Woodrow
Wilson Administration and his freedom robbing scam called
the Federal reserve along with it's evil spawn the IRS.

Some of these statements would seem pretty compelling. Unfortunately I
have a masters degree in finance so I know better. It’s amazing how an
education in economics and finance can affect one's political
leanings. Its probably why schools try to avoid teaching economics to
high school students. It creates too many Republicans.

-Robert

If you can justify High Oil, the IRS and the Federal Reserve with your
finance degree then I am all ears.

It is all a SCAM. Supply side economics which I am sure you will speak
of is crap.

If that was the case then the oil right here in America would be pumped
not shipped half way around the world
out of the middle east.

I can't see how shipping a product 8000 miles is better than shipping
that same product 300 miles. I just don't get it.
Tell me? How many choices do your REALLY have for gas and energy??

Does the word MONOPOLY ring a bell????

So now that you have proved you are a racist idiot with your anti FAA
rants you are branching out into another feild to prove that you don't
know ****. I'll bet your parents are proud.