Old June 2nd 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Birdog

Default Sky High Av gas **** you off?

"SOS" wrote in message
"The Saudi Sycophants"

Not since the Vanderbilt's and Carnegie's and their opulent robber baron
era of the 1800's have "We the People"
been controlled by "We the Few". The oil SCAM being perpetrated on the
American people by the Bush Administration is the greatest crime we have
known in nearly one hundred years. It may only be surpassed by the Woodrow
Wilson Administration and his freedom robbing scam called the Federal
reserve along with it's evil spawn the IRS.

Being stupid is a good alternative if you don't want to bother to actually
learn the facts. As is being an environmentalist. The first is cerebial; the
second is political. Eithor way, the result is the same.