Old October 29th 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default NACO Plates/How do you hold them?

Mark Manes wrote:
I open them to the page I want, fold it over and put a big gorilla clip to
hold it there. I hold it in my lap when flying the approach otherwise it's
on top of the organizer between seats.
I have tried other ways but this works best for me.

Ditto. I used to use Jepps and would pull out the individual pages at the
beginning of the flight and clip them to a kneeboard. Later when I started
flying cargo, I was provided with the NOS charts and started doing as you do.
As much as I loved those Jepps, the update program was and is a major PITA.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com