Old September 21st 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

Default Flying in Mexico?

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in news:1190394485.237615.158800
@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

On Sep 21, 8:46 am, Resser wrote:
I'm taking a holiday in Mexico, near Acapulco, around Christmas, and was
interested in doing some flying whilst there. I've located a GA airport
nearby and was wondering if anyone knew the deal renting?
I'm a PPL from Europe...

TIA

Personally, I've never seen rental planes in Mexico. Most GA planes
down there have N numbers and are owned by Americans.

Or have no numbers and are not owned by anyone, according to the records.

If you rent one of those, try to steer clear of borders and military
vehicles.

Oh, and also other untraceable vehicles.