Old March 14th 20, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Ferguson[_2_]

Default SN10b NDB update

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help ... I'm trying to update my SN10b software and
turnpoints file.

I'm using windows 10 with a usb to serial converter (prolific chipset).

I managed to update the SN10b to 2.46 using the above, then I started on
the turnpoint file. I erased #2 in order to load the new file but now can't
get HL32 to connect to the SN10.

I'm wondering if there is a new method to load the TPs with v2.46 as the
screens are a little different.

Just in case the usb converter has gone I've ordered a new ftdi chipset usb
converter.

If anyone can help with the the correct update procedure that'd be really
great.

Thanks in advance.