Old June 30th 20, 07:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

On Tuesday, 30 June 2020 03:16:57 UTC+3, wrote:
Our ultralights fly all over EU. You have as many rules as you have nations.

When EASA came into being, you ended up with not the AVERAGE of the member nation's regulations, but the SUM of the member nation's regulations.

TMostly true, but again, EASA does not regulate UL category aircraft (close to US LSA) in any way. They are under national regulation of member states.