Old January 20th 07, 05:18 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Phil Kyle

Default FAO americans

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

Peter Hucker wrote:
I keep seeing the seatbelts move automatically when people get into or
out of cars in American films - what's this all about?

Merkins are very lazy.

The only reference I can find on google is:
"On some cars the shoulder straps of the front seat belts automatically
move out of the way when you open the doors and then move back to their
normal position when the doors are closed. Do not attempt to move the
mechanism of these seatbelts yourself as you may damage it."

What does it mean "out of the way"? I've never known my fixed seatbelt
get in the way.

You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
Neil Barker.

LAFF!