Old December 2nd 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Check your gas.

On Dec 2, 9:16*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:03:18 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
On Dec 1, 1:16*pm, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:00:51 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
That's what happened to a Beech King Air turbo a
couple of weeks ago near me. Ran out of gas, for
as yet undetermined reasons.

Uh, lessee, engine burn?

No Blossom, they took off, and within
minutes tried to make it back but failed.
The fuel issue is under investigation.

Hi, I see your killfile is broken as well along with your ability to
comprehend. When did Beech KAs not burn fuel?

Duh! When there was none to burn.

snicker

Also, you know how you use the
little...."LOL" thing in EVERY one of
your posts? Thought you might need
to know it makes you look like a
nutcase.

You're welcome.

---
Mark

Thanks.

LOL

I'm an asshole but I feel in the Xmas mood so.............

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article
I post. The first group comprises those who know I'm a liar, a
plagiarist, a fraud and an idiot.

I thought we were going to talk about me.
Why must everything be about you?

My lies and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an
opportunity to laugh at me,

You're babbling at the mirror again.

You should do like me. Read, and listen.
If you accidently mispeak and get corrected,
which I've not done yet, but when I do...
I don't mind saying, "thanks friend".

and any of the second group who see that
crap will immediately migrate to the first.

So we're back to talking about you again.
Here's a thought... let us talk about
airplanes, and you go far away.

If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, your best

bet?

Oh, so you have image advice for ME?

Shut the **** up.

"How's that workin' out for ya?"- Dr.Phil

---
Mark