Old January 17th 04, 02:43 PM
Bill Denton

I don't remember when it was or what the subject was, but I do remember a
few years ago seeing Arnot say something like: "The information in our
report last week was just totally wrong".

And I think a lot of reporters will change their tune when they realize that
if all of this keeps up they'll be driving through the boondocks instead of
riding a nice Part 135 air taxi!

"Jim" wrote in message
Not to mention the dozens of pilots that actually work for the media such

as
Bob Arnot and Hugh Downs, they must be rolling their eyes.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"Jordan" wrote in message
Ok I thought of something else. Does anyone know if celebrity pilots
like Travolta and Ford are at all active on these issues? You'd think
Travolta would have something to say given his airport living
arrangements. Then the general public might actually listen.