Old June 11th 07, 07:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Default Aircraft Museum in Denmark Den Danske Flysamling-Stauning-P5310.nzb (1/1)

John Meyer wrote:

Shiver, you are not that smart.

I don't believe I have ever infered or stated that I was smart in any
posting that I have ever made to any newsgroup...... ever.

But you can correct me if I am wrong.

holgi did not use yEnc to encode his posts,

Well excuse me for noticing the from line contains the word YENC.

Well excuse me for taking a peek at the encoding of one of his posts
and not noticing that although it looks like YENC encoding it appears
to be some encoding that I've never heard of called NZB.

So what the **** is NZB and what is so special about it that a simple
photograph requires fourty thousand plus lines of encoding from this
poster.

Come on Mr. Meyer.

Your infering that I'm not smart so you must be also infering that you
are, so come on back and tell all of us stupid people just what the
****
is NZB and what makes it so special.