Old March 30th 04, 12:15 AM
C J Campbell

"Javier Henderson" wrote in message

Ahm...can you tone down your drivel a tad? Specifically, the personal
attacks. I don't recall having done that to you in the past.

Actually, I thought your post was a personal attack. I certainly took it
that way.

Now, I picked your three arguments and replied to just those because
that's all I wanted to comment on. I have seen those same arguments
used by others before,

Anything untrue about them? All I am saying is that the legal remedies
sought by Stop the Noise are a waste of time and money and likely to produce
nothing that will help solve the problem. If I was considering starting a
Stop the Noise chapter I would sure want to know about that.

I think there are things that can be done to reduce the noise problem but it
appears that the only possible 'solutions' anyone is willing to look at are
those that move the noise somewhere else, like Montana or, preferably, the
far side of the moon. That being the case, I don't see things improving for
a long time.