Old June 14th 05, 01:39 PM
Thomas Borchert

I see you fly from Hamburg, is there any chance you ever been to
Borkum(EDWR)?

Yes, I have been there. IMHO, while nice, it is not the nicest of the
East Frisian Islands. I would prefer Juist, one further down. Baltrum
is great, too, if your plane is REALLY short-field capable. Borkum
would be next on the list, with the others being much more touristy due
to a lot of one-day visitors.

But this all depends on what you want to do there. Borkum has car
traffic, the other two don't. On Juist, the field is far away from the
village, and you'll need to take the horse-drawn coach. Bicycle rental
in the village only.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)