Old April 3rd 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
d&tm

Default I'm not a real Pilot?

"Jose" wrote in message
. ..
I think it is a bit pompous in this day and age for
people mechanics to think they are more special than other professions.

A surgeon drives his car to the mechanic to have the clutch fixed, and
the mechanic says that basically, what the mechanic does and what the
surgeon does are the same. They open up the subject, they cut away what
needs removal, they put in what needs replacing, and they put it back
together. The surgeon says sure, but try doing it with the engine

running.

Jose
I was being a bit facetious with the people mechanic bit, I do actually
respect what a medical doctor does , well some of them, but I also respect
what an engineer or a scientist etc does,
and dont see why the medic desereves a special title.
terry.