Old September 14th 14, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default iGlide update for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) and iPhone 6 plus (5.5 inch)

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 4:30:07 PM UTC-7, Sean Fidler wrote:
This looks interesting: http://www.air-avionics.com/air/inde...aring-avionics

I have been flying with the Butterfly Vario Display S for several years and it is totally sunlight readable. It is as good as my Ultimate Le and Le57 screen. I believe the larger displays are the same technology as the Display S and will be excellent in the sun and vastly superior to the apple products. They new instruments are supposed to be available this winter.

http://www.craggyaero.com/butterfly.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com