Old September 14th 14, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy K

Default iGlide update for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) and iPhone 6 plus (5.5 inch)

Who knows maybe the new instruments will support US contest rules right from the beginning.

By the way does anyone know if iGlide supports US rules?

AK

On Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:19:57 AM UTC-4, Richard wrote:
On Saturday, September 13, 2014 4:30:07 PM UTC-7, Sean Fidler wrote:

This looks interesting: http://www.air-avionics.com/air/inde...aring-avionics

I have been flying with the Butterfly Vario Display S for several years and it is totally sunlight readable. It is as good as my Ultimate Le and Le57 screen. I believe the larger displays are the same technology as the Display S and will be excellent in the sun and vastly superior to the apple products. They new instruments are supposed to be available this winter.

http://www.craggyaero.com/butterfly.htm

Richard

www.craggyaero.com