Old November 12th 19, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter F[_2_]

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

In the UK "Freedom of expression" is guaranteed under the European
Convention on Human rights. The only real restriction is that it's illegal
to incite hate crimes.

You've got more Airspace, cos you've got more area away from airports

Interesting that the *first* on your list was guns.

I'll bow out now before this gets messy

PF

At 11:59 12 November 2019, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 4:15:05 AM UTC-5, Peter F wrote:
OK, I know I shouldn't but I'll bite anyway..

What freedom do you think you have in the US that we in Western Europe
don't?

Guns, speech, moreso than Europe, though they are coming hard for both
here. More airspace freedom. Probably more land use freedom in general,
big country lots of variable rules. We're still freer than Western

Europe
but we are catching up quick.