Old December 20th 19, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]

Default Open Class/15M National Contest Minden June 1-7 2020

Position has been filled - thanks to all that replied.

On Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 1:56:48 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 10:18:09 AM UTC-8, Joel Flamenbaum wrote:
I was going to post this in the Minden "Cost" thread but while sort of related it is slightly off thread - "Deal of a Lifetime" - I am/was a glider pilot/tow plane pilot and live just up the road from Minden. I am offering to any contest pilot thinking about either of these two contests, my services FOR THE ASTOUNDING price of FREE. - I will offer my services to help you rig/derig your ship, retrieve if needed, during the entire week. My pay -- lunch or dinner at In and Out or 5 Guys burger joints.
Having had the experience of going to a contest and thinking "where and how will I get a crew?"
If interested I can be contacted via this thread for specific contact information.

I'm very interested, Marek