Old June 28th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Froggery above

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in news:MPG.22cff230abc55b6598b119
@notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
In article , Maxwell says...
If you dislike being called a forger, then stop doing so.

You are convicting yourself of lying every time you poast claim
I'm forging you.

Your name isn't Maxwell and you are obsessed up the gonzo.

Maxwell doesn't understand we all already know how to

distinguish
your posts from his and he is obsessed up the gonzo.

Could you post a guide? I'm a bit confused at times myself..

Maybe we start indexing them. Maxwell(1), Maxwell(2), Maxwell(3)

etc.

That would confuse Maxwell. He can only count to two.

Better leave it the way it is.

He should be proud of himself. I notice that a couple of froups are
getting more traffic now then they've seen in ages.

snicker

He's a one k00k urban renewal team.

Bertie