Old September 2nd 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Loosing my newsgroup feed

On Sep 1, 8:15*pm, Anthony W wrote:
I got an eMail from Verizon this morning saying that they are dropping
their news server.

I'm not going to pay for a subscription to a newsgroup service for 2
groups so my question to the group is: what eMail list would you
recommend to replace this group?

I'm already on the Chuggers list but are there other ones worth being a
member of? *I'm not building a plane but I find I learn a lot of tools
and techniques from the aircraft builders. *Who knows maybe someday I'll
get to build something that flies.

Tony

Hell, just go to Google and Groups. Sign up for those newsgroups you
want and you can both read and post to them without using any
subscription service or special reader.

Bob