Old December 26th 03, 02:06 AM
BUFDRVR

I only hope it was intended to be funny, because if not, then someone is
going to find it extremely offensive and possibly very
upsetting.

No reason to get upset. Take it for what it is. European anti-Americanism on
full tilt. Also a public display of a typical uneducated European with an axe
to grind.

Remember, there are still many people in Germany who believe the Holocaust
never happened and that its fabrication is a giant conspiracy to defame the
German people. Invented by Americans as well.....

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"