Old March 5th 04, 06:25 PM
Paul Sengupta

Well, maybe not so expensive. When I was in China this week
(just come back from a holiday) I saw a new tablet machine using
a (IIRC) 800MHz processor, 30GB HD and a touch screen.
Came with separate keyboard though with a clip on case to make
it into a PC-looking thing. The screen was 8.5" IIRC.

I was offered one for 8600 yuan. O and A gives this to be $1040.28.

The Chinese literature said GPS on it but I don't think it meant it had
a built in GPS.

And not sure if this would do the job...? With Anywhere Map?
http://www.gotocol.com/viewsonapv110p.html

Paul

wrote in message
save up for a tablet PC and have the king of
all handheld systems, but I'd need to hold onto my 195 or buy another
handheld to feed it GPS data.