Old December 2nd 03, 10:14 PM
TTA Cherokee Driver

Paul Magid wrote:

A couple of years back a pair of brothers (?) rented a Piper Arrow and flew
it to 35 airports in the San Francisco Bay Area starting at Reid Hillview
and ending up back there. One of them did a web site describing this
exploit. For the life of me, I can not find the web site. I really liked
that web site and would like to track it down. The address I have for the
site is: http://www.best.com/~rgr/35Airports/

Any info greatly appreciated.

Coincidently, the current issue of Private Pilot magazine has an article
by a guy who did 21 airports in 1 day, including LAX. I thought that
was pretty impressive, but 35? wow.