Old August 3rd 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default Is this 51% Rule compliant?

In a previous article, "Lou" said:
[about http://www.usjabiru.com/Four%20Seats...r%20Weeks.htm]
I didn't see anything in there that said that they do the work not you.

Well, they do say that they do the painting and install the interior.
"At this point, Jabiru USA Sport Aircraft will paint the structurally
complete airplane and finish installation of the interior."
Some of the other stuff seems ambiguous as to whether you do it or they do
it.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"We sealed our federal pact without bloodshed and without exploitation of