Old February 27th 18, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Dittel radio servicing

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:01:40 AM UTC-5, Ross wrote:
2 choices
Anton Lang Flugfunk Services in Germany. He us the authorized service center for them and it will come back like new
Or, do it yourself. It is simple soldering. Remove the top part of the case and you have access to the battery. It is a 1/2aa 3,6v Lithium battery. Cut and bend the ends to suit and solder it in.

Good luck either way

Hi Ross,

could you please describe what that battery looks like? I opened up the both covers and there is nothing there I would readily identify as a battery. If I sent you a photo, could you point it out to me or could you send me a Digikey link that battery?
Thanks,

Uli
'AS'