Old April 20th 04, 06:16 AM
Eric Greenwell

Duane Eisenbeiss wrote:

"Bubbles, toliet paper, and bent tow tickets seem to center thermals by
themselfs. Free flight model airplanes do a good job of centering thermals
by themself. Ever consider what might happen if we just trimed out our
sailplanes and kept our hands off of the controls?

How do we know they are centered? All I knew is the model was going up,
but I didn't know if it would do better in a different location.

I know just flying steady circles with the least amount of adjustment
needed to maintain attitude doesn't work well for me!

--
-----
change "netto" to "net" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA