Old September 7th 05, 06:54 AM
Victor Bravo

Default FS: RICO VACS speed to fly vario computer

I just put a good condition RICO VACS soaring variometer with speed to
fly and audio up on ebay. Search for "RICO VACS" in the title and
you'll get it. This was a very popular and high quality vario that is
still a good instrument for the budget minded pilot. I have not used
it, but I removed it from a low time experimental sailplane. It appears
to be in good condition. No instruction manual or other related
hardware, just what you see in the photos on ebay.

Bill Berle VB