Old October 23rd 14, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default Where is the LX S80?

On Thursday, 23 October 2014 21:11:44 UTC+3, wrote:
Thank you.
In my next life I will try to be a physicist.
I am greatly attracted to the technology in the Butterfly Vario but in asking many people about their experiences, customer service and support is lacking. I am tired of paying full price to be a beta tester and then get abandoned.

I'm only interested in LX Nav's current state of variometer technology. As a general remark, modern consumer is beta tester in every product that contains software. Sadly.